Monday, January 16, 2012

Into the New Year!

So, it appears that I update this blog about twice a year. If I were to make a New Year Resolution, it would be to blog much more frequently. I have to admit, with the creation of my Facebook business page, I have been MIA here since. It is incredibly easy to update my Facebook page with news, sales, and pictures. And, because I tend to worry about my 'writing', it seems to take a big chunk out of my day to blog.

This business has grown in leaps and bounds, especially the last 2 years. I have found myself unable to keep up with the 'extras', and because I can easily write a few sentences on Facebook to keep everyone informed, sadly, this blog has suffered.

I am a 'one woman show' in this Indie business. I concentrate on building relationships, making soap and skincare products, displaying my products, marketing, and the paperwork I am forced to do. The other things get put at the bottom of the priority list.

I think a good option might be to post 'something' here, rather than nothing. Not worrying so much about the 'writing', but offering something of value to readers.

I will work on this.

Have a wonderful New Year, and See You Soon! :)

Candy
The Artistic Alchemist

No comments: