Friday, April 04, 2008

Spring Break??

Hello Friends~

For the past several weeks I have been working on my income taxes(oh, my). I had set most everything else on hold and dedicated my time to get this done. I had also decided to get QuickBooks set up for the business so that things go smoother next year...HA! I had set a deadline to get everything done, not only for the obvious April deadline, but also so that I could spend some time doing some things with my boys on spring break.

Well, we have spent the week taking turns getting sick with fevers, cough, stuffiness, sore throat--the whole nine yards...bummer. We did manage to do a half day of shopping for them, so not all was lost.

Now, time to think about what products I will be making next week. I have been invited to attend the Fairy Festival at Art 634 on Sunday, so I will be getting ready for that packaging up some handcrafted natural soap, scrubs, light oil body sprays, lip balms, etc. to take with me.

Until Next Time,
Candy at NaKee' Natural
Handcrafted Soap & Skincare

No comments: