Monday, August 04, 2008

Summer Time

Summer is still here. I see all signs of back-to-school, but we still have about 4 weeks yet before school starts back up!Don't let the commercial ads fool you. There is still time to enjoy all of the aspects of the summer in full force. Since I work my schedule around my children, I am with them mostly 24/7 during the summer.

I teach one Kindermusik class for 6 weeks during the summer months, and have been working on text and ideas for the new website and continue to learn more about business and formulating . Other than that, summer has allowed me to spend more time with the kids. I do love it, but I think they are starting to get a little bored!

I have started the process of re-stocking soaps, and will soon get the fall soaps made. I have re-evaluated some of the products, and have also been deciding on whether to add new products to our line. I am leaning toward a few new soaps for fall and holiday season, but have steered away from putting new products in the line. I have researched and created some wonderful new facial products, but have decided that we need to wait awhile longer to introduce them.

I am looking forward to show season and getting to know new people, and continuing to get to know my current customers.

Until Next Time,
Candy

No comments: