Thursday, August 13, 2009

Become A Fan!

Happy Summer!

Yes, it is still summer...I just won't give it up until I have to! With only a few days here in Michigan all summer of scorching hot days, it has been nearly perfect.

I have been getting ready for the holidays. I have a few more batches to make, and I will be done with all of the Christmas and Holiday soaps. They smell so yummy!

I have created a fan page on Facebook. I have been posting pictures, articles, sales and information. Please come join! I will be doing most of my correspondence through facebook. It is an easy way to get information out to those who want it. I will still come here occasionally to blog, but most of the information will be on the Facebook Fan Page for now. You can post comments, questions, and even start discussions.

Become a fan and I will give you free shipping on your next order until the end of August, 2009. In the customer comment box at checkout, please put the code: FAN there and you will get the free shipping. Any size order! You must type FAN there, or I will not know to give you free shipping for your order.

Enjoying The Season,
Candy




No comments: